back

Test Tube Dies (Very Emotional)

by Jammin Pickle

hi im your host mephone. your challenge is to not explode”

Bomb explodes anyways because he doesn’t care what humans think.

“This challenge sucks give us a new one!” Nickel said calmly.

“I think that. your alliance member smells band.
“ said iphone4

“Buy a chair!” Yelled Bow.

Test tube quoted her line from s3e1.

Bow looked confused.

Test tube exploded.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” cried Phan. “It shouldv’e been meeeee!”

Fan erected a tombstone for Testy’s grave. He rested a flower on the earth.

Painty led the session with, “We are gathered here today to mourn the life and celebrate the death of our teammate Test Tube.”

Lightbulb cried so much she exploded.

Mephone4 ate Fan’s popcorn while watching. And cookies.

“Like, OMG!” cried Pepper. “I’m here because there were too many Bright Lights!”

Salt was with Pepper as she always is. “Who died! I need to know so I can add it to my Snap!” she cried.

“I did not know Miss Test Tube closely, and not very well. In the time I knew her, she was always looking for more about the world to learn. She couldn’t live standing still. I suppose, in a way, she is moving on to greener pastures. She’s learning now what’s on the other side waiting for her. I like to think there’s more to research there, maybe she’s in a better place. Regardless, her absence from this world will be felt keenly and harshly. I don’t know if we can ever move on from her loss, but maybe we don’t need to. If we remember her and keep her ideals in mind, we too can learn about the world around us and see the beauty in it that she always saw,” said Toilet.

Fan sobbed loudly after his speech.

Mephone considered reviving her to end everyone of the pain but decided to let it be for his personal amusement.

“THIS IS SO SAD CAN WE HIT 50 LIKES” SAID YA BOI

“This isn’t the right place,” said Liam.

“Go away! We’re like, having a funeral” said Bow as she hit both of them with her chair.

Lifering buried the two of them as well. “This guy reminds me of my ex.”

“You had an Ex!?” exclaimed Bow.

“What? You thought I’ve been single my whole life?” asked Lifering.

“I’ve been single my whole life!” Said Nickel.

“Pickle hasn’t!” said Marshmallow.

“Yeah! He used to be dating Taco!” said Knife.

“What the hell? I was talking about the cucumber!” cried Marsh.

Taco walked in “he’s still not over me” she said.

Cabby sobbed. “I wish I could have been with Testy… she was truly exceptional…”

“BACK OFF, CABBY! SHE’S MINE!” shouted Fan.

“SHE’S DEAD!” Cabby shot back.

Fan loudly sobbed.

Mephone was enjoying this drama. Mepad looked slightly concerned.

Balloon shouted a cuss word.

Everyone gasped.

“Wow, Balloon… and here I thought you were changing.” said Salty-Salt.

“Buy a chair!” Yelled Bow again, sad no one was talking about her chairs.

“Wait, which Bow are you?” asked Paintbrush.

“The pink one,” said Bow.

“I don't even like pink,” said Painty.

After seeing her best friend speak Fan was hit with the realization Lightbulb also died, he started sobbing even louder.

“What? Are you really that upset? Skill issue,” said Paintbrush.

“I know you’re sad too, Painty!” Fan said, hugging them.

Painty sniffed. “NO’m not. I hate friendship and kindness. I’m emo”

“It’s ok! We still got each other, pal” Fan said before sobbing even louder.

OJ walked in “Where is the soup- is this the wrong time?”

Fan turned to him, sobbing. “N-no it’s a gr… great time. It’s” he loudly sniffed “in my studio… where I recorded with- Te- Testy!!!!!” He broke down into his hands.

“Omg! OJ!” Yelled Salt. Pepper looks annoyed.

“We may be sad now but we’ll persevere through it, they would want that of us” Toilet spoke.

“Thank you, Toilet.” said Baseball. “I think that in time, we’ll be able to look back on her memories and smile.”

“Thank you for your words, Mistah Ball” Toilet responded.

“They’re really going for it” Mephone thought, being reminded of why he started a reality show.

Cabby says. “This is so sad.”

Bow sobbed into a chair, the sad mood finally hitting her.

Knife held onto his Dora Doll, remembering all the times Test Tube knew about him owning her, never making fun of him once.

Fan sobbed even louder.

Mephone ran out of popcorn and cookies, he was too invested in the drama to get more, his father, Steve Cobs would’ve hated this, as he always thought reality TV was stupid, little did he know…

Fan continued sobbing, now who will he raise children with?

Box stood there.

“You tell them, Box!” Trophy said sarcastically.

“Thanks for supporting him, Trophy.” said Nickel. “Box always admired Test Tube’s smarts, and this is taking a lot of effort for him to say.”

“I bet Test Tube is smiling at us from up above” admired Pepper.

“Like a spider on the ceiling,” shivered Soap.

Salt sighed.

Fan sobbed.

“Wait! Can’t MePhone just revive her?” He shot up out of his fetal position.

Mephone froze, knowing he was in trouble. “Well…” he started.

Painty beat the shit out of him. “BRING HER BACK!”

“Ah! Wait! Retreat! Retreat!” yelled MePhone. “I had my um… reasons?” He tried explaining.

Fan noticed Mephone holding an empty container of Fans Socially Unaware Popcorn (Available for a Limited Time at the BFDI x II Meetup! Get it While Supplies are in Stock!). “This was for your own entertainment!” Yelled Fan.

The crowd let out cries of shock and anger. “Revive them both already!” someone in the crowd shouted.

“Not both! Bomb’s dead too!” said Knife in dismay.

“I want to but…” Mephone paused, “The show's ratings are higher than ever! I can’t stop now!”

Painty said, “Then I’ll beat the shit out of you until you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“No! No! Please! Not again! Fine!” Mephone revived the three, “Are you happy now?”

Fan tackled Test Tube as Painty punched Lightbulb and said “Stop dying.”

Paper acknowledged Bomb was no longer dead.

Everyone clapped and cheered. People clamored for Testy’s attention, to her amusement and confusion.

“The ratings are higher than ever!” Mephone gasped, “our audience must love a happy ending!”

Painty beat the shit out of Mephone.

The End.